CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

WRITING PRACTICE

FINISH THE STORY



Read the story below. Then finish it with your own writing.


"THE SNOW DAY"


      My sister woke me up early this morning.  She ran into my room before the alarm clock went off.
“Look outside!” she yelled.
I got out of bed and looked out the window.  All that I could see was white snow!  There was a man
shoveling the sidewalk in front of our house.
Mom came into the room.  She brought us each a mug of hot chocolate.
“No school today!” she said.  I was very happy.  My sister was happy, too.
Mom left the room to find our snow clothes.  She gave me my blue snowsuit.  She also gave me a
hat and mittens.
“What are you going to do today with no school?” she asked.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.................






No comments:

Post a Comment